Essentials for Effective Meetings
Planning and Preparing
- Choosing the right time and place
- How to develop and create the agenda
Setting up the Meeting Space
- Understand the basic essentials and the extra touches needed
- Explore electronic options
Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the meeting participants
Chairing a Meeting
- Getting off on the right foot
- How to get the most out of the agenda
- Learn ways to keep the meeting on track
- Dealing with overtime issues
- How effectively deal with disruptions
Process and Content
- Understanding process and content
- Establishing rules of work
- Facilitation styles
Closing the meeting & After the meeting
- Learn to successfully summarize results
- Reviewing action items, deadlines, etc.
- Plan for success
Fees: $399.00 (Plus applicable Taxes)
- Workshop sign in starts at 8:30 AM. The workshop starts at 9:00 AM and runs until 4:30 PM with an hour break for lunch. Coffee, tea, and pastries are available in the morning however you are on your own for lunch.
- Though we try to ensure that parking is reasonable for workshop and conference attendees there are times when you will need to pay for parking. If you have parking questions please call the hotel where the workshop/conference is being held.
- Applicable taxes (GST or HST) are not included in course fees.
- Register 3 or more participants at the same time and receive discounted rates for each registration. Please note that this discount does not apply to conferences.
- Substitutions can be made at any time. Please let us know prior to the workshop.
- A 10% discount applies for all previous attendees. Please note that this discount does not apply to conferences.
- Workshop fees are to be paid in full at least 5 business days prior to the workshop.
- Workshop fees include a course manual and a certificate of completion.
- Refunds will be issued for cancellations received 5 business days prior to the workshop date. Cancellations after cut-off date will receive a credit note for future workshop or conference.
By registration form - Print Form (PDF)OR
By Online Form Below:
Schedule is coming soon.